Valneva aims to build a leading vaccines company with a portfolio of specialized assets targeting diseases with limited preventive or therapeutic treatment options.
Valneva’s strategy is based on an integrated business model that has allowed it to build a portfolio of differentiated clinical and pre-clinical assets as well as a robust commercial portfolio.
The Company is focused on utilizing its proven and validated product development capabilities to rapidly advance its late-stage clinical programs to regulatory approval and commercialization.
Valneva has strategically entered into partnerships with other well-established pharmaceutical companies to leverage clinical and commercial capabilities to optimize the potential value of select assets.
The Company is advancing its late stage portfolio, and also remains focused on investing in its research and development pipeline in order to develop its earlier stage assets as well as identify new targets and indications where Valneva believes it can make a significant difference.
In order to execute upon this strategy, Valneva is pursuing the following near-term goals:
- Advance VLA15 for the prevention of Lyme disease in collaboration with Pfizer.
- Seek regulatory approval for, and commercialize, VLA1553 as a prophylactic vaccine candidate against chikungunya virus.
- Advance VLA2001 through clinical development for the prevention of COVID-19.
- Drive sales through our established commercial infrastructure and continue to fund our research and development pipeline and manufacturing platform.
- Opportunistically pursue strategic partnerships to maximize full potential of our clinical and commercial portfolios.
- Deepen our pipeline of pre-clinical and clinical programs to develop new vaccines addressing diseases with significant unmet need.