European Manufacturing Network
Our manufacturing base in Europe provides a long-term and sustainable industrial network to supply commercial and clinical products. We operate three manufacturing sites augmented by contract manufacturing partners.
Valneva has a robust manufacturing network in place with facilities across Europe to meet its clinical and commercial needs.
- The Company operates three manufacturing sites – in Livingston, Scotland; Solna, Sweden; and Vienna, Austria – which are licensed by several regulatory authorities.
- Valneva’s viral manufacturing center in Livingston is currently being expanded in order to produce its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, VLA2001.
- Valneva is also expanding its manufacturing site in Solna, establishing a new, dedicated facility for filling, labelling and packaging.
- Valneva’s manufacturing network has been operating and producing licensed vaccines for more than 10 years.
- The Company augments its production through contract manufacturing partners, such as IDT Biologika for VLA2001.