Our Marketing & Distribution Structure
Valneva has a specialist commercial capability for the distribution of its travelers’ vaccines in key travel vaccine markets.
- Based on 2020 product sales, we managed approximately 82% of our global product sales revenues through our own commercial operations. Local operations include expertise in Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Governmental Affairs, business support functions and General Management.
- Our commercial teams work continuously to improve service and performance, including embracing digital technology, which allows to better connect with travelers, physicians and other health care professionals. We put the customer at the heart of our activities and focus on their needs for improved awareness, a deeper understanding of the travel health landscape, and tailor-made services to achieve their objectives.
- In 2020, North America accounted for 78% of worldwide IXIARO® sales, comprising 71% generated by the U.S. military, 4% generated by U.S. private, and 2% in Canada.
- In 2020, sales of DUKORAL in Canada represented about 51% of worldwide DUKORAL® sales.
- We have also continued to leverage our commercial organization to distribute third-party products and aim to attract additional products to further leverage our commercial infrastructure. Through our partnership with Seqirus, we commercialize two differentiated flu vaccines in Austria. We entered into a marketing and distribution partnership with Bavarian Nordic in 2020 to commercialize their Rabipur and Encepur brands in Austria, the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and Canada.